Sunday, June 7, 2009

First & Foremost

Hello Peoples, welcome to the very first post for Lavego. We are a newly formed non profit company here in Minneapolis. With that said, this is my very first "blog" so to be honest I really don't know what to say because.......well I'm basically talking to myself as there isn't anyone following the new super sweet blog for Lavego yet. However, I want to give you some confidence that we will be having some very witty banter (round of applause for Mr. Dragert ((that's your que dude)) in this blog while updating you with the developments for Lavego.

What is Lavego you say.....well we are here to help other non profits, foundations, missionaries and all you people that have a heart for serving but don't have the avenue to get there. We are here to support, either helping you get there, or helping you be more effective in fulfilling your mission.

We are currently in the process of gathering the necessary tools and resources "we" need so you will be able expedite this process in the future. Does that make sense? Well if you're interested follow us here on this blog or on Twitter (yeah its the first time tweeting too, I think its twitter.com/Lavego). Feel free to contact us as we are wanting to create a community around this project.

Don't worry there will be much more to come.......I bid you good day!!!

1 comment: